1. What makes this book so different from other Disney guide books?
2. What made you decide to write the guide book?
3. Why did you spend almost all your vacation time at Walt Disney World?
4. What challenges did you experience traveling to Disney World before learning so much about it?
5. How did you determine if the rides were right for Sarah or not?
6. If you had to pick one attraction as your favorite, what would that be, and why?
7. What advice would you give to people with health conditions for planning a trip to Disney World?
8. What challenges do those with health conditions face when traveling in general, and specifically, traveling to Disney World?
9. What do people with health conditions need to plan in advance before leaving for their trip?
10. After all your trips to Disney, what's the one most important point hat you want everyone to know?
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with The Walt Disney Company, Disney Enterprises, Inc., or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates. The official Disney web site is available at www.disney.com. All Disney parks, attractions, lands, shows, event names, etc. are registered trademarks of The Walt Disney Company.
ęCopyright 2007 Ball Media Innovations, Inc. All rights reserved. No part of this website and/or book may be copied without permission. This website, book, or parts thereof, may not be reproduced in any form without permission from the author.